SAGE addied 50 book and reference titles, including:
- 19 textbooks covering key topics in research methods, research design, fieldwork, data collection and data analysis, including Curtis and Curtis’s Social Research: A Practical Introduction.
- 18 supplemental and academic titles including five books on mixed methods research and two books on ethnography from Paul Atkinson, including his new book, Thinking Ethnographically.
- 10 new SAGE handbooks including the brand new for 2018 SAGE Handbook of Qualitative Data Collection by Uwe Flick and the best-selling SAGE Handbook of Social Media Research Methods.
- 2 encyclopedias, The SAGE Encyclopedia of Communication Research Methods and The SAGE Encyclopedia of Educational Research, Measurement, and Evaluation.
- And one more Little Green book, Basic Maths for Social Scientists
Also available in 2018:
- 530 new case studies, with 500 new cases in Sociology and Psychology
- 31 new datasets
- Over an hour of brand new original video on conducting life history interviews, using semi-structured interviews for pilot studies, and using the micgrogenetic method in educational research.
- New video collection! Practical Research & Academic Skills
If you haven’t had a chance to explore SAGE Research Methods Video yet, ask us for a trial by completing out trial registration form.
We appreciate your continued business. If you have any questions, or would like to give us any feedback, please email email@example.com.
Visit SAGE Research Methods database