Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- How do I get a library card?
- Registered CPUT students receive a student card at the beginning of each academic year. Your CPUT student card is your library card.
- How do I borrow library materials?
- Use your CPUT student card to take out library materials at any of the Circulation Desks.
- I'm not from CPUT. Can I borrow CPUT materials?
- Please see Special Users
- When does the library open?
- See Hours for all library operating hours.
- Where is the library?
- We have 11 libraries on different campuses, click here for directions to the campus. Select the campus you want and ask security to direct you to your library.
Getting materials from CPUT Libraries
- How do I request materials from the libraries?
- You may requst materials from all eleven branches using your account. You may also place holds on materials which are out on loan.
- How do I request delivery of my materials to my library?
- If you need materials from other CPUT Library branches, you may arrange delivery of them through our Inter-Branch Loan service. Approach the circulation desk and request the necessary documentation. Fill in the details required and submit. You will be contacted when the requested item has arrived or you can check in periodically to inquire if your item(s) has arrived.
This guide is based on the MIT Circulation FAQ. Template used with permission.
Because that's just how good we are...